No details
But I just want to put this on record. I don't diss guys very often but for just this once I'm going to say that some of them, one in particular at the moment, are just too dense for words. And even after I explained why I was upset he didn't have the grace to apologize. Screw it.

5 Comments:
Maybe it is avoidance of the issue at hand.
Sorry, hun ((((hugs))))
Oh, I just realized what you guys thought this was about - its not. I just had some cosmetic work done on my teeth. He knew I was having it done (its been going on forever) yesterday and didn't even ask me to smile. So being ever helpful I smiled and said, better huh. He said - first damn thing - I thought they would look whiter.
What an idiot. I mean even if he thought that, why would he say it?
He did just what you said O. This morning he asked me about another project I was working on that he knew I was struggling with. Normally he wouldn't want to be bothered so I know it was an attempt to "make up". Now I'm not acting mad at all because it does no good but he sure doesn't motivate any positive thoughts when he acts like a jerk.
Oh my this is a fun little blog. I am pretty pissed I did not find it until today or I would have watched the blue moon.
Two and a half years.
Sigh.
Q
Queenie, do you have a blog here too?
Post a Comment
<< Home